Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Balloon Release - Clearwater, Florida

Today was another hard day - BUT, I MADE IT THROUGH!!!  I never thought that would happen.  I am not sure if it is a good thing or bad thing.  But, I made it.

I look at the pic from the balloon release and find more reasons to be proud of Tash - she was able to touch so many lives.  There were balloon releases in at least five states today - people honoring the memory of my great girl.  I think Tash would be surprised at the number of people who continue to support her and honor her.  I think that if she knew how many people truly loved her and cared about her, she would have fought harder to be here.

There is not much to say tonight - not much more emotion left - I guess I wanted to write a little because I know all the grieved parents worry so much about the birthdays and the holidays - I did, too - I never thought I would make it through today - but, I wanted other parents to see that I did and that if I can, so can they...

Goodnight...one more happy birthday to Tash - I love you and miss you...as does your grown-up puppy, Prince!




No comments:

Post a Comment