Sunday, June 29, 2014


YOU ARE SO LOVED...

This is a lesson I need to learn to remember.  I sometimes feel so alone - so unloved - and, I wonder, does everyone feel this way at times? 

After Tash died, I questioned everything in life.  In the beginning, after your child dies, your house is full, cards come very day and the phone rings nonstop.  But, eventually, the quiet engulfs you.

Oh, if you're lucky enough, it takes a long time or you keep those faithful friends and family members, who never forget you.  But, when the ones you expect to be by your side forever leave, it's so painful that it feels like another death.  It brings up all kinds of questions and brings up all the doubts that have tickled your mind since the initial loss.  What did I do wrong?  What's wrong with me?  Why doesn't he/she care?  How could he/she leave me when I need her/him the most?

But, the truth is - IT IS NOT YOU - it was not me.  It reveals their character, not yours. 

So, look around you - look at the people who have stayed - the silent, but loyal ones - and love them and let their love be enough for you.

I told someone to focus on their fans and not on their haters this week.  Look around for those who love you and love them back - and LET THEM LOVE YOU!  WE ARE ALL WORTHY OF LOVE!  Yes, YOU, too!!! 

NAMASTE


No comments:

Post a Comment