Monday, September 17, 2012

WHO AM I?

That's the killer question of the day.  And the answer is:
I HAVE NO IDEA

I am a daughter, a sister, a friend, a cousin, a MOTHER
But now, I am a childless mother -
soo am I really a mother?
It's all I ever wanted to be
I struck out with two sets of parents who never wanted me
At the very least, it seems that I should be entitled to create a family and be some one's mother
To give her the love I never had
To love her in ways I never was
Even though, I never had that, I knew I could do it
But it wasn't enough
I couldn't save her - my love was not enough
So, now I am left to figure out who I am
And, the truth is I don't know
and the REAL truth is that maybe I don't want to know
I ONLY wanted to be Tasha's mom
FUCK THE REST

No comments:

Post a Comment